Saturday 25 August 2012

You'll never regret pushing yourself to exercise!

My new Nike "kicks"
I was not feeling great the last couple of days. Since we got back on Wednesday I haven't been sleeping well, so I've been tired and GRUMPY! So this morning when I woke up for the 5k Run/Matwork class at Create Balance I did not want to go. As I sat and drank my coffee, I debated going back to bed. I got a new pair of Nike's while in Nashville which I was looking forward to trying out and Collette (our instructor) was expecting me. So I dragged my butt out the door and off to the studio and I am sooooo glad that I did. It felt so good to get out there and sweat. 

Now, I am thinking that part of my problem the last couple of days was that my body needed a workout. While we were away we walked over 3k per day, but no Pilate's (even though I brought a flex band and workout clothes). Part of the reason I'm not sleeping well is that my body is achey, which means it needs to be stretched and worked! It is really cool how your body gets addicted to Pilate's.

There's no better motivation to workout than when you feel better after the workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment