Friday 3 August 2012

Lov'n this summer weather!

I've been off all week and this my first time on the computer.The weather has been great! I went for a jog on Tuesday, just before dinner. I should have waited until later - the sun was unbearable at times, but I did it! I went just over 3km in just over a half hour. It was my first run on my own and I have to admit - I did not enjoy it too much., a lot of cursing and swearing as I was running. Once i was done I was so glad that I did. I haven't done much Pilate's this week, but we walked almost everyday. On our first walk Monday night we took our usual route that starts with a slight hill. Usually I am out of breath by the top. This week I climbed with ease, talked the whole way up and was ready for more!!  It felt so good and is giving me the drive to keep it up.
I am starting to feel like I am on my way, getting my groove. I've been focused for 9 weeks now and  this healthier lifestyle is just starting to feel natural, like it is part of my life. I have to admit though, I am considering trying one of those weight loss programs that promise to melt off weight and inches in weeks. It is so tempting. Maybe In September if I am not seeing a reduction in my waistline by then.



No comments:

Post a Comment