Tuesday 7 August 2012

Why can't Women's sizes be standard like Men's???

Felling very frustrated after an unsuccessful shopping trip with Kayla on the weekend. My Gap skinny jeans are starting to wear out in undesirable places, so we went shopping for jeans on the weekend. Although I was feeling good about my measurements 2 weeks ago I was realistic and grabbed my current size - hoping I would need to go down a size. Not the case at all! I could not fit into the size 14! All the jeans I have already that fit...and even have some space in them are 14's. 

I do not understand why they cannot standardize women's sizes. My hubby Troy has been a 32/34 since the day I met him (that's a rant for another time - lucky bugger!). He can go into any store and grab a pair of pants without even trying them on and know they will fit. Boys are so lucky that way!!

So now I am in an awkward phase of my weight loss. All of my pants are loose in the tooshie  and thighs. Knowing that I plan to loose more weight, it seems wasteful to buy anything right now to get a better fit. Very frustrating.

I need a little perspective - I could have more serious problems than droopy drawers! 

Keeping my goals in mind and not giving up yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment