Monday 13 August 2012

Another Monday started the right way!

I spent my weekend cleaning out the clutter in our home office. I really want to redecorate, but it needed a purging before that can happen. I'm up to 1.5 bags of shredded paper and made 2 trips to Goodwill! It feels good to get rid of junk!

Hey - got a bit of a theme going here! I have also organized our Refrigerator and pantry and back on track with eating better and cutting out the junk. The Food Journal is open on my computer and I am back to tracking what I eat. It is Monday and I have followed through on my Monday plan!! It feels good to break my old cycle. I totally would have given up by now if I did not have support, encouragement and accountability. The best was when Troy told me on the weekend that "all my hard work was really showing". Just what I needed to hear. Last week I did not feel like I was progressing and his comment gave me the boost I needed.

Thanks to all who have been encouraging me on Facebook and in person!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment